Search this blog for your new favorite band

Twitching Kitten





Record Label

SCR-4 Cassette Music Systems

Short Description

Lawnmowers, household appliances, trash art, scrap metal, German folk, lo-fi, surf, Italian horror, glam-punk, industrial noise, aerosol cans, free jazz.

Website

http://twitchingkitten.bandcamp.com


Hey! I don't know if this is how this works or exactly what I'm supposed to do but I'm interested in my band being featured in the Austin Scenester Underground book, we are a local weirdo noise band called Twitching Kitten

This is our music twitchingkitten.bandcamp.com
And this is our email twitchingkitten@gmail.com
Let me know if I have to provide more information or how to go about doing this because I am very much interested smile emoticon. You can message me on here

No comments:

Post a Comment