Search this blog for your new favorite band

Leche



Genre:

Cowpunk / Hobocore / Mate Rock / Scrote Metal / Post-Crust

Band Members:

Vik Dogwood, 20 Dollups, Two Pack Tally, Toenail Jones

Hometown:
America, U.S.A.

Record Label:
Digital Hotdogs

Just listen to what the stars think of us: "I learned all I know about music from these dudes!" - Ricky Skaggs "Maximus!" - Jon Depp "No!" - Russel Crowe

Bio:
You see outside I got the cane, incase anybody is out there tryin' to get me. I'm gonna beat 'em or hit 'em with a beer bottle. Shit I go out there at three, four 'clock in the mornin, shit, bus driver.

Current Location:
The Fiesta Parking Lot

General Manager:
Austin Talley

Influences:
Ricky Skaggs, Glue, the sauce, laundry rooms

Band Interests:
Chasing dreams and children

Email:
lechesucks@gmail.com

Press Contact:
830-456-4133

Booking Agent:

Austin Talley

No comments:

Post a Comment