Search this blog for your new favorite band

Lonesome Dave Fisher






Genre:
country southern rock/abilly songwriter
Band Members:
Lonesome Dave Fisher< lead git, lead vox, six string bass, mandolin, lap steel, mouth harp El Borracho<cowbell 
Roy Heinrich<electric bass, acoustic git 
Ricky Rees<bass Brit Jones<acoustic git 
Chuck Pierpont<drums... several other crack pro musicists on the roster

Hometown:
Austin TX
Record Label:
still labelless

Sometimes a singer-songwriter, sometimes a honky-tonk band, sometimes a rockabilly trio, sometimes a Southern punk rocker

Bio:
I've been playing with bands since 9th grade, which was about 200 years ago. I've got a life full of regrets and hopes and I just want to get all the music out of my head and into y'all's. My musical past is peppered with Punk, Surf, Honky Tonk, Tejano, and Spaghetti Western. My family traveled as I grew up, but we always came up through Texas. I work as a Mail Carrier, I have two talented beautiful daughters, two strappin' baby boys, and a wonderful wife who is an actress. Somehow, I'm gonna find time to make music for myself, them, and you (I hope).
Current Location:
Austin TX
General Manager:
Lonesome Dave
Artists We Also Like:
Stickpony, Roy Heinrich, T. Tex Edwards, The Biscuit Grabbers, Eugene Ray & The Random Rioteers, The Wulf-tones
Influences:
Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Freddy Fender, John Fogerty, Dave Alvin, The Blasters, Waylon
Band Interests
kickin' ass and chewin' bubblegum
Press Contact:
...same
Booking Agent:
Lonesome Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment