Search this blog for your new favorite band

MoxieContin







Hi! I'm sorry if this is too late but I've been gigging live since age 13. I'm a second-generation Austin musician. I am mary.browder@g.austincc.edu and my partner Jeffy is herecomesjeffy@gmail.com. If you need anyone to "fact check" or copy edit, incidentally my dayjob is copy writing/editing. smile emoticon Sounds awesome and I love the idea! My father is one of the founding fathers of 6th street (Bill Browder of Denim, Duck Soup, etc.) and was recently awarded the Songwriter's Association Music Legend award. Kind of like the lifetime achievement for Texas Songwriters. He's also on facebook--Bill Browder. And yes, he really is a legend. Was on ABC records with the Eagles, has played two innaugural balls and all of Bush's gubernatorial balls as Governer, but more recently the PGA tour with Duck Soup. Played guitar for Alice Cooper, Smokey Robinson, and Michael Bolton all in one night two years in a row, with Former President Clinton attending. I'd love to hear back!


Founded in 2012

Genre

Gangsta Rap

Band Members

most frequently perform with: Jeffi Deluxe, DJ StankA$, Cabrini Green

Hometown

Austin, TX

Record Label

Red Mynx Records

Short Description

Baddest bitch under 5'5 & the Mason-Dixon line. Specialties include zinger-laced flos, white-girl-soul, hooks, general obscenity, and mad shit-talking.

Long Description

Over-the-top, often antagonistic haute couture gangsta chic. We make our own beats and I actually sing all of our hooks. Fuck AutoTune.

Bio

95 pounds of badass. Teacher by day, hustlin' ass-shaking professional by night.
Jeffi and I are the reason Parental Advisory stickers exist, and are proud public enemies of the FCC.

Gender

Female

Current Location

Austin, TX

Artists We Also Like

Jeffi Deluxe, Cabrini Green, Pilgrimess

Influences

Wu-Tang Clan, Tupac, Bowie, Ladytron, Macklemore, Junior M.A.F.I.A., Missy Elliot, NES game soundtracks, NWA, Ice-T

Website

http://www.soundcloud.com/MoxieContin

Press Contact

(512) 762-5500

Booking Agent

Jeffy Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment